cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, January 15, 2018



Hello, I saw the images of the February issue of the Royal Mail stamps on the topic of “Votes for Women”   Very interesting issue and a subject that needs lots of reading to really understand the challenges that were faced and how they were overcome.  Seems archaic to us today doesn’t it but then again you may have read that Saudi Arabia just allowed women to attend soccer matches.  No further comment.
Will just keep to stamps and enjoy my stamps, although as I have  always say the history and reasoning behind an issue is knowledge gained.
Hope you like this issue.
Enjoy your stamps… Michael   cddstamps.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!